Episode 021: Questions & Answers Ion March 18, 2011 in Podcast Episodes by Brian Combs
This week we have our first Questions and Answers episode. The questions asked and answered are:
- Who’s your favorite serial killer?
- What serial killers do you find least interesting, and why?
- What type of serial killer scares you?
- Do you think serial killers are created by nature or nurture?
- Have serial killers changed in the way they think over the decades or centuries?
- Why do so many serial killers target prostitutes?
- Has anyone ever become a serial killer because they became a little obsessed with reading about serial killers?
- How about a bit about yourself?
Mentioned in this podcast: Ted Bundy, Kenneth ALlen McDuff, Henry Lee Lucas, Ottis Toole, Herbert Mullin, Edmund Kemper, Aileen Wuornos, Jack the Ripper, Richard Ramirez, Albert DeSalvo, David Berkowitz, Erzsebet Bathory, Gilles de Rias, Antonio Rodriguez, Gary Ridgway, Stephen Griffiths,
You can also download the episode directly.
And feel free to use the comments below for episode discussion.
“Serial Killers: The Method and Madness of Monsters” by Peter Vronsky
“Serial Murder” by Holmes and Homles
“A Profile of Pedophilia: Definition, Characteristics of Offenders, Recidivism, Treatment Outcomes, and Forensic Issues” by Ryan C.W. Hall and Richard C.W. Hall in the April 2007 “Mayo Clinic Proceedings”
“Blood Loss: The decline of the serial killer” by Christopher Beam in Slate on January 5, 2011